The Zulu Republic Foundation is a Swiss non-profit organization charged with managing the underlying technology of the Zulu Republic ecosystem.
The mission of the Zulu Republic Foundation is to advance the development of decentralized technologies, to promote human rights and empowerment around the globe, and to reduce the global digital divide.
In support of this mission, the Zulu Republic Foundation is responsible for the following activity:
- Developing open-source distributed ledger technologies (DLT)
- Developing self-sovereign identity technologies (SSI)
- Creating and distributing educational content on the subjects of digital security, privacy, and blockchain technology.
- Maintaining and managing the ZTX token and reserve, as well as any additional Zulu Republic smart contracts.
- Incubating and seeding businesses and non-profit organizations that utilize ZTX and/or its underlying open-source technologies in their daily operations.